* Didn’t see how Anne and Karylle performed but when I watched it via youtube, I didn’t exactly like it but the stunts were ok.
* Epal lang ang style by Jugs and Teddy.
Parody of Psy’s Oppa Gangnang Style.
I watched it and it was freakin’ awesome!
Funny and awesome and all that.
* Kuya Kim and Ryan Bang’s parody of Anne Curtis’ 2nd Anniversary Performance. It was funny just because Ryan Bang was Anne. LOL.
* Coleen, Eric “Eruption” Tai, and Baby Joy’s it’s more FUN in the Philippines presentation. OMFG I nearly fell off my chair when I saw Baby Joy do some pole. For a 6 year-old to do some pole, WTF. I wanna go back and try the pole just because I am so inspired. Other than that it was pretty much ok. :)
* Vice Ganda and Jhong Hilario’s acting skills was so far out and kilig. Super kilig talaga! Super kilig! I want someone like Jhong. Someone who’s going to be there for you and will accept you for who you are and not make you who they want you to be.
* Since it’s just Thursday, let me just edit my post tomorrow. :)
- sweetndcandied posted this